Saturday, July 5, 2008

"I wanna"

I wanna be the leaf that falls on ur hair

I wanna be the breeze tht brushes ur skin

I wanna be the drop of rain tht falls at ur lips

I wanna be the dust that runs thru ur beautiful eyes

I wanna be the blanket tht gives u warmth at night

I wanna be the pillow on which u can lay ur head and sleep

I wanna be the light tht enables u to see

I wanna be the stone u lay ur feet upon

I wanna be the cute teddy bear to get a hug

I wanna be the hand that clutches urs when in trouble

I wanna be the soul tht connects urs

I wanna be the funny joke tht brings smile on ur face

I wanna be the song tht makes u dance

I wanna be reason tht u stay wide awake at night

Iwanna be the thought tht always runs thru ur mind

I wanna be the tear tht runs thru ur nose and falls insignificantly

I wanna be the one without whom u r incomplete

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can vouch dat diz iz d best poem aii eva read!

Unknown said...

Your poem reminded me of a bryan Adams song. But urs was more soulful and oozing with innate talent.

megha said...

this s surely the best of all de poems u ve written..keep going!

Madhurima said...

hi dear!
i wanna say you hold the pen like it is to herald a poignant tale...
i wanna say you write the words like they are to be spelt...
i wanna say you sprinkle the thoughts like they knew no other way...
i wanna say you make me proud by being the poet you are!
let the words knit a new verse...
love!

Feynor said...

Nice poem, but you could try using a different colour. This one is harsh on the eyes, need to highlight it to read.

Unknown said...

s tht ur own creations???hehehe :):):)

DHEEMAN said...

thanku guys:)
i am back writing!:)