Friday, December 30, 2011

This year!!!

This year..
What has this year given to me???
This year has taught me to live life on my own,

This year has helped me understand friends better and helped me make better friends,
This year has taught me to move on and look ahead..
This year has made me crib and made me realise a lot about myself..
I am going to miss this year not because i have done fun things or great things,it is because this year has helped me prepare for the endeavours i have to do coming year..
This year just sailed away at its own pace and i wonder why i could not see more from this year, why i could not make most of this year..
But for all unfinished business , there is a fresh beginning so i bid adieu to this year with an inner satisfaction and happiness that yes i have done most i could do in this year..


p.s: Happy New Year to one and all !!!!

2 comments:

Jaison said...

Good one.. Optimistic post..
Happy New Year to you too :)

DHEEMAN said...

Thanks bro :)